Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Department of Orthodontia and Dentofacial Orthopedics, is a speciality department which deals with diagnosis and treatment of malocclusion. The objective of the department is become a nationally acclaimed institute in the field of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
Facilities of the department
- Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, in a span of about 7798 sq.ft, occupies one half of the second floor. It is very spacious and well ventilated.
- Department has separate Under Graduate and Post Graduate clinics with individual cubicles for each post graduate student.
- The department has inbuilt department library and seminar hall with LCD projector for student’s academic purpose.
- The department has separate working areas and clinical laboratories for the undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- A separate sterilization room is present for the convenience of the students.
- The department is equipped with Dolphin Imaging software (DOLPHIN Inc.) used for diagnosis and treatment planning and Epson V700 photo scanner to aid in the same.
- Pre-clinical exercises and theory classes for undergraduates.
- Undergraduate training in clinical examination and removable appliances.
- Intense post graduate training according to DCI curriculum.
Professor and HOD
Dr.N.Rehna Parvin, MDS